Damn it

Ok people, I should be reading papers, but I check my comments to find awoken is a word ( although not in common usage-it was picked up by spell checker-not that I trust microsoft, but just so it is known for the record.). Damn it, this is NOT the hour to be instilling doubt in me. I need back rubbing and encouraging comments. I need you all to be like the grumpy coach in Rocky "You can do it, kid. YOU CAN DO IT." And then later you can tell me "Uh ok you were a little bit of an idiot. Not much. Just a bit." On monday, when I am about to die, THEN you can tell me I was being an idiot. But for now, make with the happy happy joy joy.

Oh hate that. People finally come to bunniblog only to see I'm an idiot. ( Caution: While under stress Bunni may be overly emotional.)

Olivier Martinez

The only thing that makes me happy is the Olivier Martinez stunt double who works in the office has been around quite a bit today. Him and his, sigh, accent. He has actually been talking to me, which makes me suspect that Jin has been up to some match making hijinx. But having read 60 exams so far today it is at least a nice break for my eyes.

New Word Update

Feministical

It is typical of feministical thinking that the woman be portrayed as determined and strong.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?