A General Disclaimer Which Has Nothing To Do With Paris
It has come to my attention that I have been getting a lot of search hits for divorce. Most of the time the search hits are for "divorce chris dufresne." In fact I received three hits for "divorce chris dufresne" this week alone. Either there are a lot of unhappy Mrs. Dufresnes or there is one very determined person who strangely keeps visiting my site. Recently, however, I've been getting more general divorce searches, like yesterday I received "divorcing vincent donofrio."
For the record, despite the most sincere efforts of a drunken fireman two years ago on St Patrick's day, I am not now nor have I ever been married, which means that I also can not be divorced. Anyone looking here for information on divorce, whether it be from chris dufresne or the jolly green giant, is going to be DEEPLY disappointed.
Love,
The Management

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?