Candyman
Apparently blogger is experiencing technical difficulties. Please scroll down and check the time stamp as posts seem to be running out of chronological order.

I want that sentiment embroidered on a throwpillow.

Have I told you about the sleep deprivation yet? And how blogger keeps screwing with my posts? And my computer chooses the most inopportune times to suddenly lock up?

Well I just did. Now for my second energy drink.

Here are two more priceless lines to keeo you entertained:

“You’re right. I don’t believe in the Devil, but something must have started the rumors.”

(this next one is only from the unrated director's cut of the film) “C’mon fuckface, we can’t keep God waiting.”

Special bonus point if you know identify the connection between this film and Candyman

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?