Not a good sign
Last night I couldn't sleep. I was exhausted, and I knew that with starting teaching again next week I had a thousand things to do. ,I needed to rest, but of course, left to its own my mind thinks all those thougths that are not sleep inducing.

After tossing and turning for an hour, I decided that I needed a cat on the bed to help with sleeping. So I began to search the apartment for her. I checked all her usual perches-the back of the couch, under the side table, in the closet. No cat. So I searched some of the more hidden corners. No cat. Now I really was completely panicked. I thought, "Dear lord, she's wedged herself under the bed to die." I was about to frantically move the bed when I saw two eyes looking at me from the side of the bed.

Yep, she was on the bed the whole time. She had flattened herself out in the groove between the bed and the wall.

Have I mentioned how not prepared I am for next semester yet?

Really really. In fact, I am about to leave to go to campus right now. As soon as I can get up the motivation to move.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?