Decompression

Just to purge my rage a bit more, I thought I would go over the full cast of characters in my office, just to keep things straight:

The Mistake-fellow professor

Casey-fellow professor

The Young'un-former professor ( word on the street is that his contract HAS NOT been renewed)

Sexist Pig-former professor ( see above)

School Marm-fellow professor

Malvolio -Summer Head of Department ( that name is courtesy of casey who said to me "There must be an analagous character in Shakespeare." Malvolia is the closest I can find, although elevating him to a shakespearean archetype seems over the top- I think he would make a better Olivier Larding from Theater of Blood

Jin-computer lab staff

Olivier Martinez-computer lab staff

The Assless Wonder-former computer lab staff

Vichy-nominal head of the department during the year ( which would make casey and myself technically members of the Maquis)

Ozymandias-theoretically the guy who actually oversees everything, but never is involved with us directly as such

Now of course my office has more people than this, but these are really the only people you need to know to continue to follow the saga of my job. And honestly after weeks like the LAST SIX I think I should quit.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?