Woman: What's your dog's name?
Man: Herpes....if she's good, she'll heel.

excerpted from Priscilla Queen of the Desert

Bad mood, tired, on my period, stressed, and lonely-yep the boyfriend has got a promotion and so he is working long hours and I'm not sure how things stand-Freud once theorized that depression is cause by reality interrupting fantasy. Is there any way I can hit a reality snooze button? Just two more weeks of being happy? After two years of unmitigated depression is that so much to ask?

Of course happiness is not garaunteed. There is no earning or desiring it. For some people it happens and others it doesn't.

My nervousness about Israel does seem to be somewhat justified at the moment. Then again as my more colorful relatives would say when it comes to relationships I'm more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Please leave some sort of supportive note.

I guess as the bunny says I really do suck and that's sad.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?