The First Russian Joke I've Actually Found Funny

Courtesy of my friend from St. Petersburg

Two men are sitting in a bar talking. One is a train conductor. He says, "I'm so embarassed. Today I was on the train, and I was collecting tickets for Pittsville. I see this hot blonde, and instead of saying 'Now collecting all tickets to Pittsville' I said 'Now collecting all pricks to titsville.'"

The other man says, "You know, something like that happened to me too recently. I came home from work and my wife was upset, my supper was burned, the house was a mess. And instead of saying to my wife, 'Why is my supper burned, and the house a mess?' I said, 'You fucking bitch, you ruined my life.'"



I don't know why I'm laughing, but I am.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?