I've Got No Right
Beastmomma's comment made me think that I need to clarify something here. Lots of people are going out of their way to make me feel better. I'm getting presents and drinks and offers of more presents and drinks and phone calls and emails and all in the attempt to make me feel better. And the horrible and terrible truth about depression, real depression, disease depression is that I know I should feel better. With everyone trying so hard, I feel awful about continuing to feel awful. And my continuing to feel awful is absolutely no one's fault. It just is what it is. The hard part is finding a way out of it, which gets increasingly difficult. But thank you for all of the corncern and the positive comments. It does, despite appearances, mean a huge amount to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?