And the Winner is...
Here are the scores. Feel free to double check. I've also listed the names of the films correctly identified by each person.

OE AKA Office Elf 11 points

Correctly Identified: Demonic Toys VS Puppetmaster, Candyman, Opera, Slither, Zombie Honeymoon, The Prophecy, The Man With The Screaming Brain, House, Sphere, and Hard Candy

Bonus Points: 1 for George Wendt in House

Darkkat 7 points

Correctly Identified: Shivers, Maximum Overdrive, Cemetary Gates, Wishmaster, Bad Taste, Dog Soldiers, and 2001 Maniacs

Milktea 1 point
Correctly Identified: Deep Blue Sea

RG 1 point
Correctly Identified: Demon Seed

Kiss Kiss 1 point
Correctly Identified Blade II, and he should have 'cos I saw it at his house

The winner is OE, which is great for me because he lives in NY and thus will save me a lot of postage. Darkkat is a runner up and entitled to a consolation prize for the effort. For your time/effort, you have won an assortment of horror themed candy from Dylan's Candy Bar.

I keep trying to post photos from the 'thon but blogger has decided that's not a good idea. So if you go here, you can see Bunni's Central Command before and after the 'thon plus my inspirational office staff and, of course, the Cat Who Hated Blogathon.

In other news, because of the response to All About Boys I've decided to keep it up. When the blogathon was over, I still had boys stories to tell. So once a week I shall post a boy story over there. It shall be added to my links section. Don't worry, I'll remind you.

Incidentally, after the 'thon while I was asleep my mother printed all the stories at All About Boys and started reading them. What I do for charity.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?