Final Credits
The final film was Wolf Creek!

Photo Finish

I didn't expect it the competition to be so close so I'll be announcing the winner on Monday, once I can trust myself to do simple things like add.

Cast and Crew
(I will supply appropriate link love when I am not so brain dead, I promise)

Cheerleading and support by Bakerina, Kiss Kiss, Keith, Nic (my monitor), Darkkat and My Office Elf
Location scout and caterer: Mere Lapin

IT staff, tea supplier, and dance choreographer: Blogmonkey

Additional Research, critter wrangler, and fake snow supplier: Adam
Killer rabbit stunts: Marv
Official critter overseer: Napoleon
Could not have completed this project without: IMDb, Netflix, Icons of Fright, Fangoria, The New York City Horror Film Festival, Myspace, Scrine, Blogger, Gmail, Lush, Grace the Movie, Red Bull, Dylan's Candy Bar, Dell, and Blogathon itself


A special thank you to all my sponsors


To all the people who worked on these films, the clearly in need of medication writers, meglomaniacal directors, hopefully hygienic maggot wranglers, compulsive cobweb arrangers, narcoleptic continuity editors, insect actors, somewhat misguided foley editors and all of the other folks who work on horror films often in terrifying conditions for little pay and no recognition-Listen I kid, but I love your work-let’s do lunch
To my father who was the one who started it by inspiring my love of horror films
I miss you

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?