More information than I needed to know

Ok if I don't get a response to this, you people are officially dead. I log onto to mate.com thinking the male attention will make me feel better and this is what is waiting for me:

i'm a very giving person. i have this theory about the male to female orgasm ratio: women should have theirs first and more often, um, genitally speaking. is my freudian slip showing?

Yep, that's the whole profile text. Ok first off, not to nit pick, but what you write intentionally ISN'T a freudian slip. I mean that's like me posting a profile saying "I'm a very receptive woman. I have this theory about men: I should call you Mr. Ed because you will be hung like a horse. Oh, was that a slip of the tongue?" I mean please. It's being overtly sexual and then trying to have a kind of "whoops did I say that out loud" tongue in cheek quality which just isn't workin'. I do however applaud the brevity.

And what's with the sudden gynecological specificity at the end "genitally speaking"? Have I been having orgasms the wrong way this whole time?

The other reason it disturbs me? The rest of the profile information, as well as the ad itself, makes this person sound surprisingly like Casey, which just makes me want throw up anything I've eaten for the last ten years.

Excuse me, I have to scour my body with a brillo pad.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?