Impulse Buy

I was in Florida, as I remarked in my earlier post, and all these women in string bikinis with zero body fat and an even lower IQ are giving me nasty looks. ME. OK so I'm hooterific. I'm a tiny little girl with BIG ASSETS. OK. I also have big back and shoulder problems and pains as a result. Also buying clothes is a real son of a bitch. And don't even get me started on trying to buy a bra.

So I was trying to think of a way of deflected these nasty looks, specifically a t-shirt that would send the message. There were a few lame ideas ( ie "Before you hate me for my tits, realize I hate you for your manolo blahniks"), but nothing really catchy.
And then it came to me.

A light yellow v-neck t-shirt which in big block letters says:
YOU WISH.

Admit it, you know you want one.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?