"A human being in perfection ought always to preserve a calm and peaceful mind, and never allow passion or transitory desire to disturb his tranquility." Frankenstein Posted by Hello
Well I have 12 pretty good pages of what has to be at a 15 page paper. I will have a great draft finished by monday, edit monday night and have a final version by tuesday. But in order for that to happen gentle friends. I will not be posting until at least Dec. 1. Immediately after grad apps get in I will be heading to the nearest bar to order a martini so large it will have a deep end and a diving board. In all reality I won't post until Dec. 2 or 3.
Until then please send: good wishes, G-d's undivided attention, cigarettes, and no-doze.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?