All I can say is it involves a cheese grater, a garbage disposal, and severed limbs
So, as some of you know, I have connections with certain minions of underlings of very important demons who managed to pull a few favors and get me into the NYC Horror Film Festival (blogger is being evil so I can't link to it, but if you google the title it is easy to find) where I shall be cruising for film geeks for the remainder of the week and most of this weekend. Of course, it is unlikely I will have the time to blog, but be assured I will update as soon as I have a chance about my marauding.

In the meantime I would recommend that you try and get your hands on a copy of The Last Horror Show, last year's NYC Film Festival Winner. I'll be writing about it as soon as I get a free moment and I wouldn't want you all to be unprepared. Well must be off, have to go cover the floor of my apartment in a plastic tarp and put on my surgical gloves. Nothing says love like latex.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?