Baby It's Cold Outside: Personal Appearances and Gifts
Ok many of you can wish for no better present than to be in the presence of the one and only Bunni. I hear your plea.


Rabid's Reading @ La Negrita on December 6th at 7:30


You can bet I'm going to get an angry phone call about this one, but she's an amazing poet. And there's a bar. You can't go wrong with that combination. Hot poetry, smile like an alligator, and liquor. And as her mentor, you can bet I'll be there. Early. Gotta make sure she is properly marinated to work her magic.

La Negrita is located at 999 Columbus Ave near 109. Lines that run nearby? B, C, 1 to 110th.


Bunni's Gangland Style Takeover of the Open Mic @ Rohr's Cafe on December 14th at 6:30


Rohr's is a favorite Bunni haunt. Once a month, they host an open mic, which may possibly feature some of the worst poetry since Grunthos the Flatulent went into "retirement." As such I have decided that one of my birthday presents to myself as well to the patrons of Rohr's is to "raise the bar" and round up all the people I know and have them perform at the open mic. Bring it? Well it's already been broughten! Trust me, the body glitter I wear for these kind of events alone is worth seeing. It's like Las Vegas distilled into one person.
Rohr's is located on 303 85th st bet. 2nd and 1st avenue.


Are You a Party Animal Free on December 17th?


Yes, it is time for Bunni's Birthday Baccanal. This year taking place at an as unyet unspecified location and time-if you want in on the action, send me an email, and I shall add you to my list of "people to be kept in the know."


Can't Come, But Still Want Me to Know You Care?


I understand how some of you misguided poor souls on the other side of the Pond might not think I'm worth a quick trip over here. Well, you're wrong, but as Kenneth Cole says, this is the season to be for-giving. And with that in mind I have registered with Sephora under the name Bunni Speigelman from NY. If you search Amazon's wish list function for misslapin@hotmail.com, you'll come across some other goodies I might enjoy. If you need a snail mail address, let me know. Never let it be said that I stood in the way of presents. Of course, you can always just send me the makings of a cosmopolitan, hot shirtless bartender included.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?