Thanksgiving, Bunni Style
Well in a little over a day, I shall be on my way to Vegas for the first time in five years. Strangely enough, I may actually be getting married there or having a "fake" marriage to my dear Daddy Warbucks. Actually not a bad deal for me-he owns a huge victorian house, has more money than God, and loves to travel. We could have our affairs, come home at night, click cosmopolitan glasses, and trade snarky remarks before ambling off to seperate bedrooms. I know a lot of people who wish they had marriages that good. Regardless only a Bunni girl like myself would be pondering her suitcase for a Thanksgiving vacation going, "Do I have something that can serve as a veil?"


I will, of course, be packing a camera because I suspect that's the only way any of us will know what has gone over the course of the week, including the marriage. I have a feeling I'll be getting the "Did we or didn't we?" phone call next Monday from Daddy Warbucks, and I'll have to say "Well, I have the pictures sweetie. See that's you, that's me, and that's Elvis."


I know I have promised reviews and if there is any sober downtime in Vegas, I'll be sure to get right to work on those (including Saw II)-otherwise those of you with the keys to the kingdom feel free to guest blog.


And Remember: What happens in Vegas is Rebroadcast Here for your Entertainment.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?