Lucky I didn't write about his cock*
Ricardo isn't talking to me because of the comments I made about his stubby fingers in this post. Not much of a punishment, really. The last time I spoke to him he had gotten a mullet insisting that the look he was going for was "trailer trash." Before we address the issue of why anyone would knowingly court a "trailer trash" appearance, we must question why someone who openly admits to being "sensitive" about his appearance would then go ahead an invite ridicule of his hairstyle. Of course, logic has never been a strong suit with him, which may be why he hasn't realized yet that there is no such thing as an ironic mullet.


And while we are on the topic of crazy Russians, some of you may remember this asshat. As with all things Russian, I had been boycotting the asshat's site until Monday when, on a whim, I decided to see if he had finally drunken himself into homeless and found this post. Never have I been so happy that someone has broken up with me. The post isn't that ridiculous, but his comments to Karol are, as Bakerina said, so ludicrously girly that even Barbie would have been embarassed by the hissy fit-edness of it. He is a waste of a cock if ever there was one.


Beyond being a grand waste of a cock, he doesn't even have the nominal self awareness of Ricardo. He claims that when he shows women respect that it is simply wasted. For those of you who remember the less than spectacular treatment I received from him, you understand why I can't just let his idiocy stand uncorrected. Oh and if this post is accurate, he also recycles pet names. He did, however, manage to get one thing right-I'm not very good at being respected or respecting myself-after all I dated him.

But at the very least, Ivan was strangely happy to see my very critical comments on his site, unlike O who apparently no longer feels the need to return emails, write comments, or even respect the boundaries of others. To vanish for as long as he did and then show up and whine about a lack of comments on his own blog when he has completely ignored those of us who are devoted readers well it is enough to make me rent a car, buy a map of CT, and get my aluminum baseball bat out of the closet. I've been watching nothing but horror films for about two weeks straight. It is not a good idea to invite my wrath upon you.I've got a great imagination, a lot of free time, and,worst of all, very little self-restraint. So you boys, do yourselves a favor and behave.


Just so you don't think I'm a male basher, all of these things make me very grateful for the company of Kiss Kiss who is neither crazy nor so self absorbed that I have to get a diamond drill and a blow torch just to attract his attention. I'm lucky the universe has seen fit to remind me that there are some decent men in the world. I may not have been very good at finding men who respected me in the past, but it seems, at the very least, I may still be capable of learning.



*This post is for Bakerina. Originally I had the idea for this post weeks ago, but decided against writing it. Bakerina, however, has encouraged me that it must see the light of day, and I trust her. And even if I didn't, I owe her for all the lovely evenings I've had at chez Bakerina.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?