Loser
So tired. I'm desperately trying to get these reviews up while my user traffic is pretty heavy and while the movies are still fresh in my mind. (I took notes, but I'm still going to hit up the directors for screeners if they have them. Hint, hint ZG.) Unfortunately between this, grading papers, and attempting not beat my students to death with their own desks I'm completely exhausted. So I'm afraid some of the reviews will have to wait.


On the downside, I don't have much in the way of Halloween shenanigans planned. Tonight is the costume party at the ballroom, but really that's it. So if you want the Bunni for your Halloween event, feel free to send me an email with all the relevant info. And I do children's parties.


Seriously.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?