"If I knew I was going to die, I would have worn more comfortable shoes."*
Well as all of you know, I spent this weekend at the NYC Horror Film Festival. One would think spending that much time in a dark room I would be positively energized today, but uh not so much. In fact, I am on the verge of becoming a narcoleptic here at my desk. This is very frustrating as I want to share with you all the fabulous as well as the less fabulous and the downright what the fuck were they thinking when they made this? films I saw over the last five days. I also have, as usual, the Bunni tales and analysis that you have come to love (no you have really, just trust me on this one). On the other hand, if I attempt to write about such ideas in my current condition it's going to come out only slightly more coherent than the thoughts of my students on the poems of Ezra Pound.

On the other hand, I don't want this to turn into another Pantless in the Poconos situation where I promise stories of topless Bunniliciousness and do not deliver (I swear I will eventually tell the Pocono stories) and since this is the right season for it I am going to do my best to be well rested and post all of this spooky stuff by the end of the week. After this week, I'll link to some of the old How To posts as well as coming up with some new ones.

In the meantime, rent the Last Horror Movie or Lucky or some other goretastic selection and wait for the carnage to begin.

*The title of this blog post was taken from the short film Apartment 206.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?