Only People Who Work for the NATO Should Suffer Like This
When I was in college, I developed the theory that in every class, there is one student who makes you question how they got in, and I don't mean the admissions process, I mean how did he figure out how to open the door to get into the room. I didn't realize that I would have the exact same feeling sitting in a staff meeting,. That I would look around the room and think,"How did you get IN here? SECURITY!"


While my friend the Marmot embodies the positive side of the Hunter S lifestyle-lost on some hopelessly stylish drinking binge accompanied by live music-one of the other professors today embodied the pedestrian "how fucking annoying is it to deal with someone who doesn't stay on this planet long enough to understand the SIMPLEST OF INSTRUCTIONS?!" aspect of mental illness. You know, one of those people who makes me happy I'm just depressed with a side order of panic and test taking anxiety. And although when I was in Ab. Psych. I understood in theory that a sick person wouldn't know he was sick, in practice I find myself going "How can you not know you are completely fucking BONKERS? Have you absolutely no sense of reality?


The good news is, as long as they don't fire him, I have job security. Because I can always say, "Yeah I might have fucked up, but I'm still better than THAT guy."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?