Beyond the Wall of Sleep
Another "Oh H.P. they do you wrong and I will not endure it" film. William Sanderson AKA Larry of "Hi, my name is Larry and this is my brother Daryl and this is my other brother Daryl" Newhart fame plays the "perfect vessel of the Elder Ones." The most horrifying thing in this film is Sanderson's teeth. You would have thought his appearance in Newhart was disgusting, but you have no idea. I think tag line for this film should have been "Hi I'm Yog-Sothoth and this my brother Cthulu and this is my other brother Cthulu."

Next Film:

Woman: You sadistic, egotistical, incestuous, bloodthirsty pervert.
Man: Does that mean you don’t love me?

When a girl’s father is murdered by a disembodied hand and she is put on trial for his murder, her only hope of acquittal is for her and her boyfriend travel through time.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?