Finally!
Apologies on the lack of bloggage, but you know I'm of Irish and German descent which means I should be in an ice cave somewhere drinking a beer not dealing with this kind of heat. I think I fried my brain and not the fun way.

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little something. You may have noticed it's been a while since I was proposed to. I thought I was slipping until Captain Ron decided that he is going to marry me in three years time. He is, first, going to "clean up." He already has a house and is going to buy a car. He has promised me a maid although "we won't be able to afford servants." In exchange I have agreed to marry him barefoot on a hill with Bob Seeger playing in the background.

Of course, Captain Ron has a habit of forgetting what he said ten minutes ago (hence he repeats stories over and over and over again) still it's nice that somebody asked.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?