Bad Bunni's Post of Practical Cats






In case you had trouble visualizing my pussy cat, I took some pictures. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture the yellow of her eyes.










But I did manage to get a photo of her in a rather embarassing position. What's odd about this position is that she was really just hangin' out like this. For about an hour. I figured she would move when I got the camera, but I actually got quite a few shots and she kept on lying like this. even after I was done taking pictures.

Mere Lapin has entire brood of cats.

Delilah-She is definitely the queen of disapproving looks. There isn't a sour school marm in the country that can take this cat on in a scowling competition.

Incidentally Delilah snores so loudly I heard her a room away yesterday.






Samson-Sam goes by many names. Sammy, Samsonite, Crash Davis, Destructobeast. You can't actually tell but the basket Sammy is curled up is on top of the refrigerator. It's one of his favorite perches. Sammy is Delilah's brother. Actually the reason why we adopted Delilah was because of Sam. My mother and I went to the local ASPCA after our one cat died. Sammy was trying to break through the cage. He was shaking the whole thing. Delilah sat rather calmly at the back of the cage watching Sam make an ass of himself. I liked his style and my mother and I decided it would be unkind to break the two of them up. So we took both of them.


Puff-Also known as the Alien Kitty, the Pancake Kitty, the Little Gay Cat Who Could, the Little Man, Monsier Le Funny Bunny, and Little Lord Fauntleroy. Puff is probably the most photogenic of the brood mainly because he does the strangest stuff. Puff has convinced me that if aliens live among us they pose as pets. If you think about it, it's the perfect cover. We expect odd behavior and they can observe us at will.






They all get along pretty well and typically they like to take naps together in one big kitty pile. So that's the whole cats of cats in the house at the moment. Now I'm going to bed.

Comments:
Those cats look so Cute!
Motorola V3 Razr
 
Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?