Birthday Baby!

Well, it is exactly a month until I celebrate the completion of yet another year on this planet. I have begun drawing up the birthday plans, so any of you who are in NYC brave enough to handle a shot or seven in honor of my continued survival, send me an email. This year, I have something special planned. I only hope my miscreant friends are down with it. I shall begin the evening having cocktails at Jekyll and Hyde's Pub. (Fun Fact: I had my first shot at Jekyll and Hyde's when I turned 21.) After marinating for several hours in cocktails, my revelers shall be going to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Sing-a-Long at IFC.

Oh yes, there will be blood.

Of course, I shall be on hand to hand out splatastic gross out candies as well as slather everyone who comes within a ten foot radius with glittericiousness.

And if you're really good, I might even wear the light up bunny ears.

If you can't attend, and I can't imagine why you can't, you can always send a fabulous gift. Courtesy of amazon,
My Amazon.com Wish List OR you can make me even more glittery at Sephora where I have registered as well.

Or you can, you know, just sit back and wait for me to send you the outrage photos after the event.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?