Strange Daze
Lying in the bathtub, I can finally feel the tears. I've been waiting for them all week. Sad when you get a point where you suspect even feeling OK. When pain is the only thing you trust. And now it's here and I wish it wasn't. I've got some tequila in a glass, and a big decadent tub full of bubbles.

Still I can feel it.

"Look you and I both know you are going to cry so just accept it" I think to myself.

"You do realize you just used two different pronouns to refer to yourself."

"Hey, look at the upside, at least it wasn't three."

"Three?"

"Look, both you and I know that she is going to cry so just try and accept it."

"You do have a point."

"Isn't it good to have goals?"

Oh yeah. It's fabulous.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?