It's not a sign of the apocalypse, but it should be
According to Salon. com, "Eric Schaeffer, a 45-year-old binge-eating, downward-dogging, recovering drug-addict hypochondriac with an online dating habit, a taste for happy-ending massages and golden showers -- and a hankerin' for a wife who wants to bear him three children starting in about five to six years." And if you can believe it that's the COMPLEMENTARY part of the interview (wait for the incest and homosexual hijinx sections to get really scheezed.)

The good news is that he makes me seem like a kind gentle sweet tempered person. "How?" you ask.

'Question: You wrote about that first date with her: "I despised her. She made me sick to my stomach. I literally wanted to vomit. Choke her to death and smash her dead head in with a rock and then vomit onto her deadness.

Answer:Isn't that clear that going so over the top shines a light on the absurdity and therefore renders it less angry? I think it would have been scarier to say, "I wanted to slit her throat." '

Not a surprise is blog is titled "I Can't Believe I'm Still Single." (Fortunately most of the rest of us who can read can.) I have to say, I rather like the vomiting on deadness. Have to incorporate that into the act.

And you know, women complain about his AGE CUT OFF.

Because I know I would hate to be excluded from the dating pool of stellar example of what the NY dating scene has to offer 30 year old women.

I'm depressed. I don't even have the energy to tell why this article makes me even more depressed. Maybe it's because all I want is someone 25-45 with whom to snuggle.

Oh and he has to like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And cats.

(No not the musical. That would be cruel.)

Massage therapists preferred.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?