Here are your choices
So I had an ordinary date the other night. The type of date where if I was an ordinary girl, I would pleased. No Elvis impersonators. No rushing off mid evening never to return again. No disclosure of major mental illnesses. Just dinner and one drink. No pressure.

He was enthralled.

I am not.

I have discovered that while it is fine to be an ordinary guy, if you are tormented and want to be my love interest y0ur torment must be original. I don't want any of this pedestrian "I had an unhappy childhood which is why I am an underachiever" torment. If you must be tormented, then it has to be interesting. Christ I spent a year as a child terrified by demonic possession and then when I got over that it was spontaneous human combustion. And I was just kid. A little effort people a little effort.

So love interests take heed-you can be either a completely ordinary not tormented guy or a tormented, but in a really interesting and original way guy.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?