Fever Pitch
I've been struck by a mysterious ailment, which has made me mildly feverish. It happens. I am, however, forced to remind you that I have only two more weeks to raise the remaining 600 dollars to my goal. To those of you who have already donated, thank you. For those who intend to donate, your donations hinge on my successful completion of the 'thon or, in other words, you don't give any money until after the thon has been completed. There is also an option which allows you to change your pledge so if some hidden expense (like, say, a giant binge buying session at Godiva) crops up, you can alter your pledge appropriately. Any amount helps, a dollar, two-as always there is no amount of money so small that I (or the charity for which I am blogging) will not accept it. All donors shall receive a compliment bag of Bad Bunni's Brain Candy Mix-a special mix of candies that I bring to nibble on for any major film event.

Also you can help by putting posts on your blogs about the thon and links to fellow bloggers participating. My lovely monkey has put up a lovely link for me, but I need all of you others out there to help out as well. And send emails out to friends, even if they can't give, they can lend support through posts of their own or contacting others who are able to give.

By the end of the weekend, I hope to half way to my goal the 500 mark. There are some bloggers who have already surpassed 1000 so we can do it people. Because we're good enough, we're smart enough, and gosh darn it people like you. I will also give you some quality writing about forbidden sex in Parisian hotel rooms before the weekend is out. Be sure to make your pledge here.

Until then check out the new blog by my friend Mr. Hysteria.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?