The migraine continues although I had the "good class" today. I should put in more of an entry, but the screen hurts my eyes. You shall have to wait until tomorrow for more pearls of wisdom.
To distract I offer you the film "Audrey Rose" which is currently playing on AMC. It's actually pretty good. I have to admit I've been questioning some of AMC's choices -Robocop? Dirty Rotten Scoundrels? Short Circuit? Have I really lived so long that Ally Sheedy is really being put in the same class as Audrey Hepburn? And does anyone really want to see Short Circuit? I can't imagine that anyone from my generation wants to revisit that film, and I know the next generation has no great desire to see a steve gutenberg movie. (Of course, they don't know who he is, but they don't want to see anything that's more than five minutes old.) I really wish I didn't have this migraine, poltergeist and the exorcist are coming up soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?