Almost forgot the most important part of tonight blog. So I had a whole crisis about should I call the Beast back. Obviously I know I shouldn't. I should tell him to go fuck himself. Unfortuantely I am sure there is a whole pack of women who would be so willing to do it for him. But I didn't call. I have a new plan. I'm going to wait until mid June and then call him at one in the morning and say "Remember when you called me at like one in the morning two months ago? What was that about?" On the other hand, I shouldn't even bother that much with him.

And now for a complete non sequitor. I think TNT should start calling themselves the all clint eastwood all the time network. I mean, from thursday night to monday morning that's all they show: the Gauntlet, Tightrope, In the Line of Fire, Absolute Power, Heatrbreak Ridge. Now, don't get me wrong, I like Eastwood. There are certain days where a good Dirty Harry movie is exactly what I need. (There are definately days when I rehearse that whole "It can blow a man's head clean off. What you've got to ask yourself is do you feel lucky? Well do you punk?" My friend patrick prefers the line from Unforgiven "I've always been lucky in killin' people.") But I do not need all Clint Eastwood every weekend. It almost makes me long for them to show Gone in Sixty Seconds.

Almost.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?