I have more notes on the eric letter. I have decided to post it here and then send him a link to the post-that wau the decision is his, I have to finish the letter quickly as it is almost graduation (three weeks).

You wanted me to move on. I did so many things and there was this thought in the back of my mind that I wanted you to know. I wanted to show you. I took boxing, went to the gym, started ballroom dancing. I became absolutely determined to have the best time every second of the day. And at first it was not for me, but to show you. I was so worried about showing you i almost forgot to have a good time. Almost.I have however shown myself. Have I moved on? Yes. I have a different life now, and life I would not have chosen, but a useful like nonetheless (Remember Candide?). But I still remember that you were proud of me when I graduated. I miss that. Having someone be proud of me. So I suppose I just have to be happy with being proud of myself.

It seemed like a good idea to put that in at the time, but now I'm thinking maybe not. Of course feed back would be useful.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?