Bunni's Recommendation for Reading the Marathon Travelblog
In the interest of sanity and order I have decided to the do all the entries for the week I was on vacation in chronological order (notice the day 0-12). This means that entry is going to be like a monster. So my advice is to read maybe one or two days from that section at a time (otherwise your eyes might fall out of your head, which would be a bad thing). I will be facilitating this process by adding more and more material to that section every day (notice yesterday I only got as far as day 1 and today I'm up to day 4). I've just been recoviring since I've been back so I doubt I'll have any new material for a few days. (famous last words) I also have to work on the essay. So I need to do that as well. But keep reading, the cruise and the vacation gets more entertaining with time.
Really.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?