Bunni Freaks Out

OK Bad Bunni is leaving on friday for a ten day fun filled sun drenched vacation. A friend of mine is looking after the apartment and has asked to crash along with his friend at my place. I have no problem with that. But now I have to make sure my apartment is much cleaner than I was going to leave it (fresh towels, two sets of clean sheets-some nice drinks in the fridge). My apartment used to be incredibly clean and organized, and then the twit left and now it just seems impossible to keep clean. But I am not going to talk about that right now. So on top of having to pack and having all this extra cleaning and the fact I freak out about traveling to begin with and then to add to this I am going to be seeing a friend I haven't seen in seven years. So I am freaking out. And I have a date tomorrow night and thursday night, not with the same guy and not with any guy I've mentioned here before. If only I could get MORE than a first date. It would make life a little easier.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that I am not going to be blogging while on vacation. Sorry, but thems the breaks. And from the way things are going, I'm not going to be blogging this week either. So I'll be seeing you June 17th. And until then remember what a good friend of mine said when I was in the middle of a mental breakdown:

"Well at least now you know you can never be less well adjusted than you are right now."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?