Mate.com Updates (Now Appearing Hourly)

I have changed the name of the dating service so as to avoid being sued.
Ah, finally at this late date, to know what it is to be the prettiest girl at the party. It is to need a serious armed guard. Don't be jealous, here are some of the screen names of people: mangeniuos (notice it is mispelled-hardly an advertisement), God of Thunder, and, a personal favorite, Italian Sausage. I also get lame poetry at no extra charge:
Your hair has a lovely red glow;
Your looks make me tingle from head to toe!
After seeing you my heart wants to beat out of my chest.
I hope you pick me from the rest!
There's something on my mind I must confess. You definately look better wearing a dress!
Thank you for reading. I hope it wasn't too horrifying! Ask me about anything. PEace!:)


Now I am rating closer to nine or ten men a day. I already have men vying for the right to rub sunblock on my back on the cruise. And I was worried I would be alone.

Again I say, one of the very rare occassions I just love being me.

Tomorrow I start work on the essay about my life, and you get to read the galleys and send in notes.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?