I have this fantasy about when some guy does something that pisses me off, like NOT CALLING (sensing a trend here) as Blogger Jin can testify men just vanish on my ass. I don't know what it is about me, but there is definately a pattern here where men just up and poof! I don't know if they are emigrating to avoid me or what. But I have this fantasy where I see said guy and the following exchange ensues.

(Kay in totally gratuitious and stereotypic "how dare you not call" dialogue which does not need to be written here)

Guy Who Never Calls #213: So what are you going to do about it?

(D. comes walking out swinning a heavy chain, Blogger Jin emerges on all fours snarling and drooling like a rabid dog, the Assless Wonder comes out with a bat.)

Kay: Oh its not what I'm going to do, it's what they're going to do.

(Kay turns to leave. GWNC #213 starts to shake and back away as the trio advances.)

GWNC #213: Who are these guys?

(Kay stops.)

Kay: How rude for me not to introduce you. Guy meet Jin. Jin beat Guy.

(Jin springs on GWNC #213 as Kay walks off without a look back.)

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?