well I'm tired and bored and awake and I thought I would take this time instead of writing to talk about what's actually bothering me to suggest another word that I think needs to be added to the english language and that is the word snarky. Now snarky is an adjective as in "That was a snarky remark to make." And snarky should generally be considered to mean partially sarcastic and mean, but at the same time not completely effective. (A snarky remakr always makes the user look a little pathetic.) Then there is a derivative of snarky, which is snarkling. Snarkle would be the verb form of snarky hence "Those two teenage girls snarkled at me all through the prom."

Because if I get just one person to use the word snarky, I'll feel I'll have done my job as a totally ineffective bloggeur.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?