Ok I would like to take today's entry to actually talk about this blog (the introspection begins). When I started this blog it was actually simply a way for my friends to find out what was going on in my life in case they couldn't get me by phone or IM (and typing all of this out in email after email got tiring). I figured a blog would allow me to type it once and save me the trouble. I tried to make the site as anonymous as possible so that if my students happened to stumble on to it they wouldn't know it was me.

I was very careful about who I gave the address to and for a while it seemed like only two or three people were reading it (I could be completely wrong about that, no way of knowing). And then I started seeing how the blog could be and it has turned into this whole project. But here is the point, the blog is and should be seen as a stream of consciousness. So what you are getting here is what I think with very little of the refinement or judgement process involved (and this is just part of what goes on in my mind all the time) and that is the IDEA behind it. There actually is some sort of thought behind bunniblog, there is actually a whole idealogy behind it, and that idealogy firmly rests on not thinking about the entries too much but simply posting them.

So don't think about shout outs too much JUST SHOUT OUT (how many hints people, how many?)

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?