So I haven't heard from the Beast since I posted about him almost two weeks ago. ( I sent out a mass mailing about the blog without realizing there may have been a very valid reason I didn't tell him about it before. Oh a little passive agressive freudian slip of the mouse there.) I also haven't heard from someone new who I have yet to mention here. I was being careful NOT to mention him, since I know he has the address of this blog and hadn't yet addressed with him writing about him on the blog. I thought it would be jarring for him to come here and suddenly see a conversation we had being discussed in detail. Well, so much for sensitivity to another's needs. I've started talking about him now, and so he deserves a eupheism, as do all of the "regulars" here at bunniblog. I shall refer to him by a nickname that he gave himself during one of our IMs, Kabbalah boy or simply Kab. So we shall see if these men resurface or if they have joined the ranks of the mysterious Men Who Never Call. Personally I would like to come up with some sort of little poll, you know whenever a man doesn't call back just send a brief poll (kind of like those little service polls at diners that no one ever fills out).

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our poll. Your responses will help us to improve our service in the future.

I did not call back because:

a. I am already involved with someone although I did not disclose that prior to the date

b. I felt initimidated by my date's intelligence

c. My date seemed to emotionally invested/serious about our "relationship" already

d. I realized that our needs/interests are not compatable as she is a cat person and I am a dog person

e. I am actually an alien doing reconaissance, and my human suit spontaeously melts after 3 days of use

f. I can not date any women who holds belief about Star Trek that conflict with mine

g. all of the above

Comments:




Thank you for your support.

What do ya think? Should I print up like a billion and send them to men all over the country? (I think I need to make this into a little email feature for the blog. Any html hints? Anyone? Anyone?)


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?