"Ok it's official, I hate everyone in the Universe." A phone message from my good friend J.P. Walt

Bad bad day. Sore, tired, depressed bunni. So focus on the good here, I figured out how to do the shout out thingy at the bottom of my weblog. I actually did a little bunni dance when I figured it out (now if I can just fix the rest of my template) meanwhile one of my students can program a background with stars that actually twinkle. I am such a twit. But now you, yes you, can actually respond back to my blog! Oh the thrill. The excitement. The sudden array of new ways to torture me.

My good friend, and fellow blogger Jin thinks that by using shout out I will discover that I have many more fans that I think. I think that Jin needs to check the brand of sake he has been gargling with, but that is another issue altogether. But go prove me wrong by clicking the little shout out icon at the bottom of the post and tell me what a silly bunni I am.

Ok so in keeping with the whole I am too fabulous and smart and sexy for the men that I actually want, and the men I can't stand chase me down like, well, like a rabbit, I would like to ask the age old question, why the hell is it if you can't stand someone they are sure to be attracted to you? It's like how cats love anyone who is allergic to them. I have to think that this is an evolutionary failure on an epic level (almost as bad as that whole wisdom tooth situation-why the hell do we have them? why won't they just go away?). So I was thinking about why is that the people I can't stand are drawn to bother me with their presence all the time, why can't they be drawn to do my taxes or pay my rent or something doesn't involve me having to refrain from picking up the closest heavy object within my reach and rendering the whole checking of dental records a moot point?

And another thing, as women we are always being told not to settle for less (remember the lady on saturday night?) My question is how the hell do men settle. I mean I see smart attractive men OPTING to date unattractive unintelligent women. In fact, most of my friends find this a predictable state of affairs. They justify it by saying that men want women who are easy to control, etc, etc, but my god HOW DO THEY STAND IT? I mean, I have had some attractive men in my time and if there isn't a brain rattling around in there somewhere, well, ok I would use them a little first, but really I can't handle it. I would just go insane. There was one guy, Jim, who everytime he opened his mouth I wanted to throw the toaster at his head. And it was a quality toaster. I had break up with him for the sake of my kitchenware.

So there might be the answer to why men go out with these other chicks, but hit on me for cheating pruposes. They know they can't control me, but on the other hand they can't stand what is waiting for them at home, so they basically use me in small doses to help them get through their dreary lives. Bad Bunni- little. red-head. different.

MUST SLEEP. AND YOU MUST SHOUT OUT!


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?