I would like to take this moment to apologize for the lack of quality commentary this week. I've been exhausted. It's the end of the semester, I have all these papers I should be grading. It's nice out so suddenly everyone wants to hang out. I have to make the apartment presentable and my anxiety has been so off the charts lately that I almost never sleep anymore. (I didn't sleep at all monday night. I stayed for about 36 hours. Last night I only got about four hours of sleep.) As a result even though I am often a wake and online, I am not nearly lucid enough to write anything vaguely ressembling a coherent sentence, never mind an inciteful observation.

I do have a great deal of mateial. In fact tuesday night was quite an evening. I should write about it, but it would take so much energy. Energy I don't have because I have frittered it away on worrying about ridiculous things. Not quite as ridiculous as my former friend T who was constantly worried that his cat was depressed because "all he does is lie around and sleep, but ridiculous nonetheless. I will hopefully post details on tuesday's outing later today, when I have had a red bull or seven.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?