"I mistook sex for love once...It was great." Sandy the bartender in the film Roxanne an adaptation of Cyrano De Bergerac

Ok so a couple of things here. First you all ask for sex, and then I give it to you and there is a total lack of shout out. The last time I ever do anything for you people.

So here is how the last few minserable days have gone. So I finally dragged my sorry ass out of bed on wednesday to go downtown and meet my friends for some hang out time before we went to see the Matrix 2. Wednesday, I totally forgot, was Grad Alley. Grad Alley was introduced the year that I graduated from NYU (1997). Back then it was pretty much as exciting as the strawberry festival, there was popcorn and cotton candy, but it wasn't anything worth getting your panties in a twist about. I think I covered everything there was to do there in about twenty minutes.

Currently Grad Alley has fireworks, performance art, several food stations, balloon twisters, face painters, circus performers, live music, and several promotional give aways (including the NYU alumnae association hat that I m currently wearing-hey I'm nyu alum, I earned it). So it has become this huge thing (Please file under "the myriad ways I was totally screwed by being born at the wrong time"). So I went with a pack of friends, and we had a great time totally stocking up on cotton candy and mountain dew, but there was this fear in me the whole time, that HIM, Eric Kinsman (see archives specifically last month) would be around, would surface and I would have to actually see him. But no. It was possible he wasn't even there (although I find it hard to believe).

Now I had a great time that night (I was out until four in the morning), but as I said before happiness doesn't make for good material.
-so tired-must rest-don't worry more serious drama to come

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?