Ok bad enough I have a bad week and then the total and utter lack of shout out here just does me in. C'mon people feed the ego, just a little bit. I'm talking about crumbs from the pocket.

Blogger Jin, not that I should listen to him because he is a SLACKER (blog hater my ass, Jin, you should freakin' talk), has suggested that I include the conversation that happened after Matrix 2 (which I will NOT include a link for because it was totally gratuitious on so many levels). We were all sitting in a diner and my other friend, the Assless Wonder as I call him, was talking about how drinking makes women go home with ugly guys. I commented that drinking makes me go home with stupid but attractive guys. Generally speaking, stupid but attractive won't get you the time of day with me. But when I drinking, well, as one of my friends is fond of saying beer is the great equalizer. But for me, I look at this way, its ok for me to take home someone who is atttractive but not bright and here is the rhetoric. If I'm just using someone, then smarts don't matter, looks do. Or put another way, if all you're interested in is the staircase, why bother to look at the attic? (Or in other words " There isn't much upstairs, but what a staircase!")

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?