You be the judge-guy from "snatch" Immed me the following conversation-should I count this as yet another marriage proposal (he doesn't know about the other four) by the way I changed his screen name for his protection

mp: Let me ask you another quick question...
Miss Lapin: ok
Miss Lapin: yes?
mp: actually, I hadn't actually formulated the question when I said that... part of it's because I don't know, I really want to open up to you, but at the same time, I feel I should be cautious.. like Sunday, I can be totally assertive, but I'm so easy going at times, it may not come off that way.
Miss Lapin: where is the question here?
mp: The question is, should I be cautious? Should I worry that I might offend you, or push too far? I'm just trying to feel you out...
Miss Lapin: just ask already I'm not easily offended
mp: I don't even know if I should be expressing this to you, I'm just being honest about my feelings
Miss Lapin: the suspense is killing me here
mp: Well that's the question, I mean you look like a pretty laid back gal, hehe
Miss Lapin: I missed the question
mp: Argh I fucked up
mp: hehe
mp: Alright, here goes, straight forward
Miss Lapin: ok
Miss Lapin: and?
mp: Kay.. will you marry me?
mp: haaha that was the question.. see it was that easy
mp: I'm kidding I'm kidding..

Now see my friend Hunwalla doesn't think it should count because its a joke. Because the others were so serious? Even the drunken fireman who seemed to mean it never called. So I think it should count. I'm putting it down. But you can let me know if you think this is fair.

On the other side, what do you think of this guy? One date and this guy is asking if he can open up to me. Why is it that I give people the unpaid therapist vibe. I did after this exchange was over make it clear that I want to move VERY slowly. In fact I told him I am seeing other people, which I am, in fact at any given moment about half a dozen. And yet I still don't feel fulfilled or happy or even really wanted. Getting back to MP (I have to come up with a better name-I'm tempted to call him Orca, but that name is already taken by my aunt. Mobey Dick seems too complimentary-I could use his user name on snatch but again it's too complimentary- I could always just give him a number M.W.P.5-Man Who Proposed 5)

Alright I go read "Lysistrada."

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?