"David: Oh Sabrina, Sabrina, where have you been all my life?
Sabrina: Right over the garage." William Holden as David Larrabee and Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina Fairchild in the original Sabrina

The Most Popular Girl at Date.com

Ok so I posted a profile at date.com about two days ago, and yesterday I finally got the thing to upload my photo. And today, today I had TWENTY MEN who had posted interest in me. OK I am young woman in NYC, I had 56 year old guys from Virginia Beach imming me. I mean, c'mon. I did get a damn hot texan's interest, of course his screen name on date is WillyBilly. And the other problem is that he is a christian, but let me tell you for an evening with this guy I will believe in christ. I will also believe in santa claus, the lochness monster, alien abduction, and the george bush is a good president. Yep, he is that good looking. Besides, we know he is better in bed than Jew Boy (let's call him JB from now on shall we?). By G-d he has to be.

I even got responses from a guy in a place in Iceland I can't even spell. Another one from Hertforshire England. I went into the chat room today, I got six requests for private conversations. Of course most of them had an arm growing out of their foreheads, ( Or as I used to joke with a friend of mine "You ask 'What do you look like?' And the response is 'I have a really nice bedroom eye.'") Still, it's always nice to be the prettiest girl at the party. Even if the party looks like its being held in a live in genetics experiment.

This one guy who posted interest in me, it says in his profile he isn't interested in commitment. Ok who the hell goes to the trouble of writing a profile (he had a two paragraph profile), post a picture, and then go looking for other people, if he just wants to screw around? I mean, go to a bar and get a girl drunk like everyone else, buddy.

And now I have some twenty year old from denver chasing me. What the hell could a 20 yr old want with me? Although I have to say this, 20 year olds have ENDURANCE. I used to say "Young men for endurance, older men for expertise" but JB totally shattered the older man part. So endurance is good. Endurance is nice. I mean, certain standards must be maintained.

Oh joy Exorcist III is on, how I love Brad Dourif. I wonder if he needs a date.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?