Bad Bunni Gets in Trouble

Well it seems I have found yet another way to get into trouble. By the way, JB has not called. So I am thinking he knows its over or, like some other people, he managed to find my website, as most people know my nickname. And this is of course creating problems as someone I went on one date with two weeks ago just happened to find my blog. He assured me he wasn't looking for it. Do I sound convinced? That's because I'm not. Now here's the interesting thing, although he knew I had a blog, I made a point of NOT telling him the address of the blog. So what does he do when he just happens across my blog? He reads it. Well, he got what he paid for. I was no longer interested, but now he gets to know exactly how uninterested I was. Does it not occur to people that when I don't give them the address of my blog, it might be to protect them? Would I be broadcasting my ideas out here in the cyberspace if I was embarassed about what I think? No, I'm trying to help you out by not giving you the address. So please help me to help you.

Friday Night Date

Cute guy, very smart, ended up partying until dawn with some other cool people. Reminded me of what it was like when I was in college. It was great. I feel better. Faith restored. PRAISE THE LORD I HAD A GOOD DATE WITH SOMEONE I MET THROUGH MATE.COM. Don't believe it? I don't either, but I was there and it happened. Of course, I don't know if I am ever going to hear from this guy again. But what the hell, had a good time. Isn't that enough? No, but we are going to pretend that it is.

Also I am pleased to report that I got quality snuggling. He also a very good kisser. So Hurray for Me!

I had a couple of options for tonight, but my uterus is trying to defect from my body so I am attached to my heating pad. If you love me, send chocolate. Hot chocolate would be best.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?