Depression can benefit links

Well thanks to Bliss I have found all sorts of fun new blogs. I have added them to the appropriate sections on the side bar. Yes, I am becoming one of those bloggers who does nothing but blogs and reads other blogs. Perhaps there is a doctoral thesis in here-blogging as it's own literary genre. I am worried about my ability to read however. I've been reading Possession for damn near a week and I'm only half way through. Normally I would have been done on wednesday.

I do worry about spending so much time online, that it fosters my depression instead of kicking me out of it. The good news is that I was a good girl today and so now I can see the top of my kitchen table for like the first time since June. Tomorrow I will hopefully vacuum and clean even more. I am hoping that I will be able to stay on track. Honestly I'm totally in awe of how other people manage to pull off everyday life. I have no idea how they do it cooking, cleaning, shopping, bills, work, fun. Maybe I have an inflated sense of the lives of others, maybe most other people are having as much trouble as I am keeping up with the mundane tasks.

I am considering switching to movable type, so for all of you movable type people, why not tell me how you feel about the service. My blog just feels boring compared to what I've seen at Scandalous! and The Black Saint as well as all the others I added today. But before I commit to that kind of switch, I'd like to hear from those of you who actually use the service. Basically, is it worth it?

Well tomorrow Jin and I are going to some parade and then school starts, and I am going to try and be good and start off on top of things. ( I'm already behind-two and half weeks to write comments on those research papers- I haven't even done one. NOT ONE. Oh I am slacker. But really they are such an affront to my intelligence. And if you think I'm suicidal now, just imagine how much worse I would be after reading the papers and realizing all that effort is going to NOTHING.) But I shall be not blogging as much. So the links will hopefully keep you entertained. But not so entertained you forget about your own dear fluffi bunnikins.


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?