More Evidence Against Darwinian Mate Selection Theory

Yes, we here at bunniblog are scientifically minded and so I offer up to my latest evidence against Darwinian theory. We've all heard about the latest Bridezilla incident in which an 18 year old girl went ballistic at her own wedding reception and had to be arrested. Well, here is the follow up on that story. (The link even has footage of her bridal day hijinx as well as video feed from her day in court.)

Not only did her her husband, a 21 year old Marine reservist stay married to the little twit, but he stood by her during her day at court.

The bride, after destroying a great deal of glassware at the wedding reception, still went through with their honeymoon at Dollywood. What the hell is dollywood, you may ask. I myself didn't have a clue, but thankfully NBC does their research. "Dollywood is country music star Dolly Parton's amusement park in Tennessee. But Adrienne Samen ( Bridezilla) said they were forced to cut short the vacation after being hounded by reporters."

They should be so lucky that it wasn't the cops hounding them considering that she repeatedly tried to attack officers who were merely trying to restrain the rampaging bride.

But what disturbs me the most, aside from the fact that this totally confims my "I'm not crazy enough for a man to love me" theory, is that the judge only sentenced her to a 90 dollar fine and merely SUGGESTED she get anger management counseling. Oh c'mon, I think after such a ridiculous outburst it should be required. On top of that, I think she should have to do community service, not that I particularly like the idea of a soon to be raging homicidal maniac working at the local soup kitchen, but really. You're taking up a perfectly good man AND getting just a slap on the wrist. Some people have all the luck.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?