Checkmate

Bishop: Sorry I haven't been around lately. I had sex with my ex.

Bunni: I thought the whole reason you two broke up is she wouldn't sleep with you.

Bishop: Well, we saw each other, and it just happened. Now I'm considering taking her back...She's really fucked up.

Bunni: Let me get this straight. You went out with this crazy girl who wouldn't give you sex so she broke up with you. And now you are considering taking her back just because she slept with you?

Bishop: Yep.

Bunni:If it were me, I'd stay broken up. At least that way you'll get sex.

Bishop: I'm moving to Florida next year.

Bunni: If you're just going to move why bother getting involved at all?

Bishop: There's a lot of time between now and next year.

You know I used to believe in Darwinist theory that whole selecting the mate with the best genes for survival. Please note I used the past tense in that sentence. Humn beings seem to use the opposite-they look for the least appropriate mate and then pursue them unto death.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?