The Wisdom of Bunni

I thought I would list here some of the rules I live by, considering how well I'm doing in this life, you might want to read them and then do the opposite.

Never read a german author when you are depressed, you will kill yourself. I'm not kidding. If you're boyfriend just broke up with you, put down Steppenwolf and back away slowly. You can always finish it when you feel better.

Never make major decisions when you're depressed. I think "It seemed like a good idea at the time" should be put on my tombstone. I would like to stress that particularly DATING decisions ie should I go out with this guy? should be taken under serious advisement when you are depressed.

If a man says he's emotionally unavailable, take him at his word and walk away. Actually, it should go for women too. Lots of people think "I'll change them" and then waste half their lives, when there are single folk out here ( hint hint) who ARE ready and waiting for the rest of you to stop bashing your head against a wall. ( I'm so sick of being single, I almost miss bashing my head against the wall. Almost.)

Never let fear alone stop you from doing something you want to do.

Any rules ya'all live by?


Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?