Why I love my cat

Well, another staurday night with no date, and so I thought I would spend tonight talking about why my cat is so fabulous. No doubt you all are just dying to know. And since I am getting hooked on the list thingy, I shall list ten fabulous things about my cat.

10. She watches tv with me. She seems to feel the same attachment to Law and Order, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Six Feet Under that I do. You have to love a cat that enjoys quality programming.

9. For some reason, when I ever I imagine my cat talking, I imagine that she should be smoking a cig and holding a martini.

8. Nice long soft cat fur. It feels particularly nice when I have just shaved my legs. Or sometimes when she hooks her tail around my neck.

7. Every night she curls up at my feet to sleep, and every morning she curls up by my head and purrs.

6. She licks my face and often my hands. It's not a pleasant experience, but it does show the love.

5. She plays fetch. Of course it's cat fetch which means she does it only when she wants to, usually around 2 am, and will stop randomly, but it's still fetch.

4. She taps me on the shoulder when I have been on the computer too long.

3. She runs to the door when I come home. Sure it could just be because she wants to be fed, but damn the sentiment is nice.

2. My cat encourages me in all my bad habits. She's all for lying around doing nothing but enjoying the AC, and I love her for helping me to be lazy.

1. No matter how disgusted I am, my cat is more so. Sometimes I'll be grading a paper and I'm so filled with disappointment and hatred, and I'll look at my cat and she'll just give me this "Don't even start" look.

Basically my cat is like having a short furry roommate who never pays rent, but on the other hand never runs up my phone bill.

Comments: Post a Comment



    This page is powered by 
Blogger. Isn't yours?